This day have started very fast – I woke up at 7:15am and was supposed to be in hall at 7:45am so I very fastly brushed my teeth, dressed myself up, grabbed some money and ran to the local hypermarket Tesco to buy something nutritious (and a water) for me. You know, I was having a floorball match that day and I had to be fit and full of strenght. I hate being late to be honest but at the same time I love sleeping so I came to the hall entrance around 8am. I wasn´t that late at all, some of my teammates weren´t still there and my best friend was still in the bed sleeping. When we finally got together our whole team, we changed our clothes and trained in the gym while waiting for other two teams to come. It didn´t start that good, we lost the first match 2:4, but the another one we won 4:0, so at least we won one. But today was just the last ,,friendly” match of the year, nobody cared about score because the order has already been given. I got home around lunch, made strawberry pies for me and slept a bit. Then I was feeling creative and I wanted to do something cold for me because it was reaaally hot outside. I found one great recipe on internet, Strawberry Lavender Lemonade, from my favourite cooking webpage Cooking with a wallflower. I love lavenders, especially in the summer time, even my room and beddings are lavender-styled. So here is the recipe:
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lavender buds
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup chopped strawberries (3-4 large strawberries)
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- In a small pot, add water, granulated sugar, and fresh lavender buds. Heat the small pot until the water comes to a boil. Allow the water to continue boiling for about 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat and allow the lavender to sit for a few minutes. Once the simple syrup has cooled, pour it over a strainer into a bowl or the container for the lemonade to remove the lavender buds.
- Add the strawberries and a half cup of water into a blender, and blend for several minutes until the strawberries appear smooth.
- Pour the strawberries into a container. Add the lemon juice and lavender simple syrup. Stir to mix until evenly incorporated.
- Serve the drinks with crushed ice.
It´s an amazing summer drink and it even looks good, haha.
Then, in the evening I went on jumping. Have you ever heard of it? It´s sport activity, where you basically jump on a small trampoline how the trainer does. It´s more like dancing, not jumping. Usually it´s a training made of 3 sets of 4 fast songs/remixes and then some abs & butt exercises. First time I attended this training I was dying the whole time and couldn´t properly reproduce the trainer´s moves, but now it was okay. I invited there my two friends (for the first time) and they looked…just like I looked that first time I was there 😀 It was great, I felt good, came home a little late because it has started at 7:30pm and ended an hour and half later so…But because it´s summer and sun sets down late, it was still light outside. God, how much do I love summer because of that.