Thank you a lot, tooruichii / 19-year old student‘s travel notes ( https://diaryofzxq.wordpress.com/ ) for nominating me. I‘m infinitely grateful that you decided my blog is worth it. ❤
What are the rules, my answers to the questions and who will I nominate?
“Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too. Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you. Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers. Answer the questions 11 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make 11 new questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions. Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.”
Here are my answers to the questions:
1. What is your way to explore a new country?
I usually stay on one place for about 4-5 days, but, of course, it can be shorter or longer. Because I don‘t like sleeping in a tent (and I call myself a traveler hah), I always try to find a pension or room. Once happened to me that when I was going from England to France by ferry, I fell asleep there and I was on the ship almost one day and nobody had awaken me.
I like to get a lot of brochures and pamphlets about places I visit to know what can I do there. On place I also like to ask natives whether they know about something special that isn‘t listed anywhere. I try to visit as much places and sighs as I can and at the end of the day I‘m lying to bed with inpatient feeling with an expectation of the new day.
2. What would you do if in the country you travel people don’t speak any of the languages you know?
I would try to find any tourists and get help on internet, because even a little knowledge of that language would help me a lot.
3. What are your top-3 travel essentials, except the passport, the laptop and the phone?
Wallet. It‘s usually empty, but having some money and insurance card & indentity can‘t hurt anybody. Portable 2 in 1 pillow and blanket. You don‘t even know how that can be useful. Good book. When I have to travel for long hours, what is better?
4. What is your favourite quote about travelling?
,,The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.”
5. What is the most important thing for you in your travels?
Knowledge that family is here for me wherever I will go.
6. What is the most weird situation happened to you in travelling?
I was resting after the long tour in the town Kežmarok under High Tatras in Slovakia on grass in the middle of the town. I had my stuff in the front of me and there was a box where I had my poffertjes in and I had to look very tired and sad, because one pair threw me money. I looked up to them, I started explaining and laughing and gave them back their money and they started laughing, too.
7. What are you doing when not travelling or blogging?
Studying in school. I still attend high school so I can‘t travel on my own while school year that much, but I use every opportunity from every school in the town and I go on the trip with them. Once I was month in college in England, 3 days in Prague, 2 days in Budapest or 4 days in Vienna. The best thing about that is that it‘s a school trip so I don’t even have missed hours. :DD But on the other hand, while I’m at home I always ,,discover” something with my dog. I live in national park so I always find something new and beautiful.
8. What is the best travel advice that you can give to other travelers?
Don‘t go on tour post meridiem. Darkness can reach you anytime and you won‘t probably know how to get back. And one more tip (not advice): I like to have some stuff to sleep and substitute clothing with me. It‘s not about fashion or style, but when you sweat during the tour and then you have to sleep in it…you know what I mean.
9. Is there any country that you’d like to avoid visiting?
I don‘t want to affront anybody who is from or like that country, but I would like to avoid visiting Syria right now. I‘m really afraid of fights and war, but it‘s very beautiful country without that.
10. What would you like to read in other travel blogs?
Guides. I try to do things I would like to see in other blogs, but it would be boring only with guides and guides and guides. I like blogs that are different in something and do articles in their own original way. But, for example I don‘t like when somebody call his blog a travel blog and write about how much had he drunk in e.g. Havana or Buenos Aires.
11. What inspires you to write a blog?
Simply said, Mother Nature and my infinite love to Geography since I could read first words.
Blogs I have nominated are:
Here are my questions:
- What country do you want to visit mostly?
- Is there any country you would like to avoid visiting?
- Where in the world have you eaten your best & worst meal?
- What country has the best cuisine and why?
- Which town/country you like the most?
- What country would you recommend visiting and why?
- What is the most weird situation what happened to you in traveling?
- What does your usual luggage while traveling include?
- What would you do if in the country you travel people don’t speak any of the languages you know?
- Have you ever had troubles with language in foreign country?
- What is the most important thing for you while visiting new, foreign country?
Thank you again! 🙂